Wednesday, November 5, 2008

HaPPy HaLLoWeeN!!

So we had a fun Halloween!! Daddy was back in town and were lovin it!! We had some yummy homeade chili at my mom's ( nona) house. It was so yummy ! Then we headed over to Trunk or Treat and had a spooktacular time! And of course we had to hit all the grandma's and grandpa..including greats!! So overall we had a FUN Halloween. And I vote I have the cutest spider! Hope you all had as much fun as we did!! My little Spider at "Trunk or Treat"
Daddy and Jo..acting a little shy!?

My cute Spider!!
And our halloween fam. at Great Grandma Millers !




2 comments:

The Strickland Gang said...

I will have to say she was the cutest spider. It was great fun!
Come hang out and we can have some fun sometime soon:)

Jesse and Tiffany said...

Shay she is so dang cute!! I love her costume! Great Job!