Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Berkley's # 3 Birthday !!!

So Berkley is 3 I can't believe it!! I felt like she was just a little one...but such as life I guess! I am so grateful for such a sweet..cute..fun best friend! I am so so lucky to have JO Jo in my little family.
But we had a fun busy day we went to Jump on it with Addi, Aunt Amber, Nona, and of course the birthday girl! We had a blast!!
We then invited family over for a tinkerbell party..it was a hit!!

















Happy Birthday my little JO JO !!!

2 comments:

The Strickland Gang said...

She has sure grown up and is still as cute as ever!

Anonymous said...

Looks like she had a great Birthday! I kept thinking that she was older than Taryn... that just threw me off :) And I am glad you survived the first hair cut. That is always scarey to do. She looks adorable as always!!