Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Just a Cute Pic!


I have to post this cause its my favorite and they look so cute!.... They are little buddies!! Uncle B ..Jo Jo loves! This was at Alex's baby blessing! Just looking through some of my sisteres pics. and found this super cute one!


P.S. So i don't know if any of you have noticed my song on my blog ..but I just super love it! I am so grooving it !!Even after listening to it several times! But if you listen to the words it just makes me think of the good ol days... the words are so true ! Just reminiscening! I guess! I know Iam dork ..but maybe you'll be addicted to it now too! Enjoy..(just another one of shays random thoughts!)

4 comments:

The Strickland Gang said...

Lady it's about time you post! Berkley is your grown up girl now. It's amazing how fast they mature and change when you are having another one too cute!

Ashley and Devan said...

You are alive! You better post some pics when your cute little boy gets here. I can't wait. Bet you are just as cute pregnant the second time around! Miss ya friend!

Jon and Heidi said...

She is so cute!!! And wow I think you are due soon! How fun!!!

Jaci said...

Girl- I have missed you. So glad everything is going well, keep me posted on when the baby is here.