Thursday, December 3, 2009

One late ..post

I Pretty much have the worst luck !! With these pictures... with posting!! i don't know ..maybe it me! haha!! There's my HANDSOME!!
How cute is that Smerk!!

Jess(a.k.a jasper) Me


OKay so I have all these pics. of the past month in a half..but its not wanting to open any removable disc stuff...so anyway..here are just a few pics... My cute cousin got married! !! Wahoo! We are only nine days apart and were inseparable went to the same high school and such ..so were pretty much BFF's !! And my baby Bosty is smiling!! Wahoo!! ...sorry only Pics on the the desktop! But I promise to show all the pics.. later when I can figure it out..including halloween..haha!

2 comments:

Jewel McKinney said...

OH Shay he is so darling! Hey I made my blog private- so did Lee. So let us know if you want an invite :)

Ashley and Devan said...

Such a cute Boy!!!