Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Random ..Good things utah..

OKAY SO I FOUND THESE PICS AND JUST THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE!!
Funny story with this little pic.... I sent berkley upstairs to grab her pajamas and after a few minutes of not hearing any noises.. this is what I found! ( excuse the messy closet ) This is my cute littl eBerkley jo with the girls on GOOD things UTAH ! My cute cousin val had berk model for her cute dance store/boutique ( The Glass Slipper) that she helps manage. Berk of course loved it!! Thanks val! And the ladies are so so super sweet! It was a good experience for me an Jo!

Berk with all the ladies val is on the top middle rt. along with ambies on the far rt.

3 comments:

The Strickland Gang said...

what the hechk you never told me she was going to be on gtu! She looked super like always!

lauren valeen said...

yeah what the, movie star by the time shes 4? love that lil stinker pinker.

D'Laina said...

how fun, i must have missed that episode I always watch GTU, well most of the time, how stinkin funny she fell asleep in her closet!!