Sunday, August 22, 2010

Timp CAVE !!

So on friday.. My cute sister and brother in law reserved us some tickets to hike it with them !! It was fun!! although..I will tell you I hate to hike steep down hill..oh my I wanted to run all the way down..but of course no running!! But as you can see we had a blast! Boston fell asleep quit a few times...gotta love the pics ! And i didnt't get the pics with the whole crew..my sis in law has some...that I can share ! Me and the Jo JO !!
Mr. Boss
Sleepy Mr. Boss
oh...man I'm tired !!
..zzz....zzz...
Berkley and cousin Aly
We made to the top YEah!!
Uncle Adam and Bosty...two peas in a pod
Berkley's fav. pic of the cave :)
The gang !!
YEAH !! We made it back !!!

4 comments:

HE + SHE = WE said...

LOVE it! you guys are such babes. oh mister boss, we love him.

Anonymous said...

Looks like that was super fun!! I love the pics!

Jewel McKinney said...

You guys have been busy this summer! Your kids are so cute!

Jaci said...

You are the cutest fam.