Sunday, May 8, 2011

Paradise!! CANCUN, MEXICO!!=3 hr layover to update blog!

Okay ... So my cute Hubby took me to Cancun for our Anniversary...Which was long over due !! ( must needed as well..hehe) But went for a week...oh it was so great!! I took lots of naps...and soaked up the sun!! oohhh...it was so nice!! I meet some super cute friends! ( gotta love the canadians! ) But I coulndt have asked for a more relaxing trip! We now told each other that its tradition..every May1st we are so outie!! We will be headin to paradise!! lol ! Thanks hubby for my super fun date !!
Beautiful Sunset !!

Our Hammocks !

The lifeguard Tower

The Beautiful Beach!

Pina Coladas!





Brad playin in the waves!

Us being geeks!



I want this to be me and mill when we grow old ..so cute !

Our dolphin show















I have more pictures i need to post ! So I'll prob post a fw more pics within the next few days!!

6 comments:

The Strickland Gang said...

You are on lucky chic! Looks like you had fun!

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun! And you got to be in the SUN!!!

Kayloni said...

I'm pretty sure I hate you right now! So jealous

D'Laina said...

Fun update it's about time ha! I love mexico so relaxing! Can you believe I've NEVER seen Boston in real life uh that is crazy and super sad...so we NEED to play!

Jewel McKinney said...

Jealous :) Looks like you had a lot of fun :)

Amy & Milo said...

That looks sooooo fun!! Sooooo jealous!!! Fun to see all the pics, your kids are getting so big. They are sooo cute!!