Monday, April 21, 2008

A day at the the PARK !



I can't get the darn pictures to rotate so hopefully I can get it to change by then end of tonight!! So sorry if you have to do some major leaning!! j/k!!

Okay who can say SLACKER???? Well that is me!! Or should I say BUSY!!???J/K I guess I am just a slacker! But I have to use my moms Internet cause I don't have it when Brad is gone cause he has a wireless card. So anyway I have to catch up on my blogging!!!

This is JO JO enjoying some issy time!! My mom and issy took doodle to a park last Friday while I was at work...and lets just say Berk just loved it!! Of course they packed her snack/lunch..which included a dapple..cheese..crackers..and fruit snacks! All of her most favorite snacks!!

She loved the Ducks...she calls ducks... lucky ducks because that's what we call the rubber duckies so she calls them "lutee dutes!!" So she would lean down and say
"tome hear lutee dutes!..tome here!!" My mom and lissie said she was very insistent on them coming toward her. As if they were going to just climb up into her arms!:) Gotta love the little ones!! They make it so much funnier in life!!

9 comments:

Stephanie said...

I loved the pictures! She makes the cutest faces. She is so lucky to have a aunt and grandma to hang out with.

The Strickland Gang said...

Little Jo Jo is soooo cute. I love the pictures. Orange looks so good on her and with the green apple, oh so cute.

Unknown said...

she is so cute i cant belive how fast she has grown. im so excited to have one of my own. Hope all is well talk to you later

Ashley and Devan said...

She is so so so cute! I love her! I wish we lived closer to you guys so her and Hunter could play together. They would be the best of friends I just know it.

Lisa Danielson said...

You are such a good photographer (even if the picures were sideways) What kind of camera do you have?

Shannon said...

AWWW!! I can't believe you have a blog and didn't tell me! STINKER!!
Berkeley is freakin So cute! i can't believe how big she is. Your blog is darling, and you just crack me up.
Hayes' face is kind of looking better, poor kid!

Anonymous said...

Lissy is a great aunt. Good training! I loved the pictures. I hope we can get together soon!

Ashley and Devan said...

I have yet to see the Hapari stuff. I have to come down on Wednesday or Thursday to pick up my new kit because I have a party on Thursday night. I will call you when I am down there and maybe I can stop by!

Jaci said...

you have such a sweet family- l love the pictures jo jo is so dang cute (oh to have a girl to dress up)