Wednesday, May 14, 2008

PeTuNiAs!!

..Oh...No !!!
Wahoo!!(Hoping with her flip flops on the wrong feet!)
Oh man..not agian!! She caught me!j/k
Hmm....What should I do next ?? (good lookin belly jo jo)
I love petunias...cuz...they are troopers throughout the whole summer!





(Oh yes... Before I start I have to tell ya alls!!
Happy B-lated Mother's Day to all My favorite Mommy's!!)


Okay....My cute Husband bought me flowers for my front yard for Mother's Day! And we just planted them last night!! And lets just say my back hurts!! I am an offical baby! But it took me forever..cause I have issues with colors..and making them good. ( well hoping everything will look good) But it was fun! I had a little special assistant throughout the night!! From accidently smashing flowers..throwing dirt on the planted ones...picking the pretty flowers!! We had a fun little adventure!! But it feels good to know they are planted ! But now I can't wait to see them grow and spread!! I love planting FLOWERS !!
P.S. So sorry for the forever needed posting!! I promise my blog needs a major face lift!!j/k

10 comments:

The Strickland Gang said...

Berkley is so dang cute. Don't you love how little ones don't care if their shoes are on the wrong feet. I love her belly too. No dissin' on the belly!

Jaci said...

shay- love the flowers you are such a cute kid. Hope you had a great mothers day.

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures!! I LOVE her hat! She looks like she is just as happy as can be. Miss you guys!

Ryann said...

Oh no....she's taking after her daddy with hat. Pink fits her... too cute! Doodle with spunk and attitude how perfect:).
And the flower are beatuiful too!

Jesse and Tiffany said...

Oh Shay she is so dang cute!!! Happy Mothers day!! You have the cutest little family!!!!! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Howdy again!
Just wanted to let you know that we are going private. I would love to keep in touch with you. Just email me at: shauneeadams1@gmail.com and I will send you an invite!

Jaci said...

Shay I saw that you put me on your friends that blog list, but the address/link is wrong yes that is a vincent family, but my link is www.vincentcrew.blogspot.com

Hope all is well and I'll see you soon.-Jaci

Cindy Merris said...

Could she be any cuter! I can't believe what a big girl she is. We need to take our babes on a date!

Jon and Heidi said...

Shay,
It's Heidi Butler it has been forever since I have heard from you. Berkley is adorable. So fun! I know how much fun helpers are when planting flowers! Good to check up! Talk to you later!

Ashley and Devan said...

Shay she is too cute! I just love her. So I think it's time that you update!! I miss ya!