Wednesday, June 11, 2008

BIG EyE News!!!

So cute!! Thanks Tiny !!



After her appt. and she was helping making dinner!
Okay I know!! I had to hurry and get a post in before it was a month over due!! And it is!!Anyway well I will try ro update you all!! AAHHH! I am a Slacker of AMERICA!!


First big news with my baby Berk! I took her to Primay Childrens to have her eyes checked out just to make sure my little one doesn't have what I had. And sure enough she doesnt have what I had but would be more farsided if we didnt catch it now which means =GLASSES !! aahhh! I know I wasn't so prepared for it..I guess I was in denial. But it just brings up my old childhood memories!!aahh! But anyway the Dr. said for her to wear them for 2 months....then we will follow up with him and see if her eyes are responding to them. If so ..then it maybe anywhere from a year or two..to a few months ! So I 'll let you know how it goes! So wish us luck with the glasses adventure!!!

9 comments:

The Strickland Gang said...

Berk looks soooooooooooo cute in her girly girl glasses. She is cute anyway, they add extra cuteness to how cute she already is.

Lisa Danielson said...

She looks so adorable in those glasses! She is such a cutie! should I be taking my kids in? I am such a dumb mom....

amber said...

Sister what can I say Berky is the cutest 2 year old I know! I looooove the pictures!

{Anne} said...

Oh my cute! She just looks so grown up and so hip. I can't believe glasses on a 2 year old though. Hays would be taking them off every 5 mins. Good luck! Oh and I love that they are purple!

Ashley and Devan said...

I think she looks darling in her glasses. Berkley is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Those glasses are so darling! She looks so grown up! Good luck with those... I hope everything goes well.

Jaci said...

I remember my first glasses- I thought they were great for about a week. so I feel your pain on that end, but she looks so cute in them just one more fun accesory for you to pick out for her.

Jesse and Tiffany said...

Ohhh she is so cute!! I think they make her even cuter!!

Ryann said...

I love her puple glasses. Let's just say hers are way more stylin than yours were. haha! She is so dang cute with some attitude....I warned you:)!