Thursday, January 17, 2008

I AM AN OFFICAL BLOGGER NOW !!

Okay! I know you all are thinking ..um. she ..finally got a blog! I 'll have to admit I don't know very much about all this computer stuff! But my dear sweet friend Andrea was a lifesaver when it comes to saving the day in the blogging world! Thanks to her I have a BLOG !!
So I guess I should say ..I'm in ..I'm ..an.. offical blogger!!
Well I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season! We had so much fun! Brad got to take 2 weeks off of work and spend it with doodle and I. And of course we all soaked it up! It was so much fun!!!
I think time just flys! I just can't beleive that its already time for my little baby peanut ..doodle..punkie..jojo..etc to turn 2 years old! I keep thinking she can't already be 2 years old..oh wait she is pushing her little terrible two's! YIKES !j/k Well we will be celebrating Berkley's Birthday on Jan.31st ..her offical number "2" ! ( Oh I feel old! ) But we are so happy that we have a such a cute little Berkley jojo to keep her mommy going! Not to mention the rest of my family ! Who helps me out so much!! We don't know we would do with out them!
Well I know I am still new to this blog stuff.. and my friends say it gets addicting! So I better retire my first blog posting before it hits midnight..cause you know a wise princess told me nothing good happens when it strikes twelve!
( you know with luck I have with computers ..for all we know everything I am typing may magically disappear or the power
will shut off and nothing will be saved! Thats just my luck! j/k)
Much Love,
The New.. Miller family blog !

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Way to go Shay! I'm proud of you.

Anonymous said...

Hey Shaylynn!!
Your blog is so super cute