Saturday, January 19, 2008

Our Little Fishy !

Well today I went to the Lehi legagcy center for a health fair. I represented Hapari swimwear. My Dad and Adam were going to meet me with Berkley and go swimming! Well let me just tell you that she is my little fishy! She was none stop energy for a solid 2 hours ! Thank heavens Uncle Adam was there to follow every step she took! ( cause I couldn't keep up ! j/k ) But she had a blast! !!She just soaked it up! She went down the big slide with papa. She wasn't to sure about it because it was pitch dark and super fast! But she did it! She loves the kiddie area..that was her hub! She was all over that kiddie area!
But I can not believe how fearless she is! She woud yell out papa woot at me papa..woot at me! As she is waving bye, bye !She would head to big area no problem ..if we didn't catch her in time.
And when it was time to go ..let me tell ya everyone in the pool heard! Including the locker room! She kept saying please mommy..no suit..as she is holding onto her suit so I can't take it off! So needless to say it was a fun adventure! And she is truly a fish!! And we barely got a block away and she was dead asleep! She gave us a 3 hour nap! So I think will be swimming agian! (I forgot my camera or else we'd have some fun pics. to show)

1 comment:

Ashley and Devan said...

Shay!
You are so my favorite! I am happy that you have a darling little blog now. I can't believe Berkley is going to be two! Time has gone so fast. I miss you guys all so very much. Next time you need a helper for Hapari call me! I am very avaliable these days. Heidi and Brittany have blogs too. Their links are on my page. Tell Dr Whiting I say hello and miss the office so much. Keep in touch!
Love Ya!
Ash