Sunday, January 27, 2008

Pink Sponge curlers!












Well it was Berkley's first time in sponge curlers! And it was an adventure! ..Putting them in and sleeping with them! But I was so excited because it was my first time for my little-big girl to do the pink sponge curlers! So the following morning we were getting ready for church and she put on her tights and boots! She has to always wear her boots. She has more then I do! But she refused to put on the dress sunday morning! So we got some good kodak moments with her in her boots ,tights and curlers! We love our little Jo Jo !





2 comments:

Ashley and Devan said...

Oh how cute! You need a picture of her curls.

Brittany said...

Holy Cow Shay!!!! She is sooo old! I miss you dear friend! I found your blog off of Ash's and am soooo glad we can keep in touch better now!!