Friday, February 1, 2008

The Birthday Bash Conquered!!

"Rella's" Deput!Papa's working so hard!!
"Rella" in the making!Blowing the candles out!!
Fingers in the icing!
Sneeking a taste of rella!Yummy!
Wonder pets cap!! Yea!She loves the PINK icing!!
As a wise-good friend (steph) said to me ..one check mark off your "To do list in life! "
Well maybe Berkley's "To do list! "j/k!!. It' s so true!
I never thought I would be checking that one off yet!
One check ..and five million to go!!j/k.

... Daddy got to decide on her party this year and he decieded to do the Chuckee thing!!
Well anyway we had so much fun! If you didn't notice that we had a princess theme!
And Papa and mommy tried there hardest to make a " rella " cake.
We thought it would only take a hour or so..oh no.. it took us 4 hours! Luckily papa has some practice from having princess's of his own. . And took over !!And I of course supervised!!
So thanks to Papa we had a "rella" cake. oh I neglected to tell you what time we started to bake the cake..it was 8pm- till past midnight!
We kept papa up past his bedtime!! So I was a bit nervous "rella" would look like she had a lazy eye or crooked lips etc. haha!j/k She turned out FABULOUS!!! She was the hit of the party!

Well Chuck E Cheeses was a hit! Brad made sure everyone was nice and stuffed with pizza before leaving the building! He so cute he's always worried we won't have enough food! But i guess thats what you get when you come from a family of all boys! and being the youngest!
So I guess his little boy instinct kicked in!j/k

Berkley just loved everyone there!She kept on saying "Happy bertay bertee "
She just soaked it up!She loved every minute of it!

Her favorite part was putting in the tokens..I think everyone there got a free on ride on Berkley!
She would put a coin in and run to the next!
But she got some big girl princess panties ..so you all know what time that is..oh the joy!!
And I almost forgot a wonder pets cap! Aunt Amber saved the day and gave Berkley
a wonder pet movie and cap! She loved it!
And Nona and Papa helped me get ready for the potty training time!
I think this day was a sad happy day for me!
I would catch myself wanting to cry,laugh,smile..cause I could not believe my baby is 2 yrs old!
I am so grateful for such a sweet, cute,loveable, healthy llittle girl!
I AM THE LUCKIEST MOM !!
Happy Bertay Berkee !!

Love you all!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday Berkley. Good job Shay. Chuckee Cheese - Check -
Disney Princess on ice here we come :)
-Steph

Jaci said...

Shay-

Berkley is so cute and the mouse pics are the best you have such a sweet little family- you are inspirering me to start a family blog, but I know i would not be up to your calaber. I love her room, I so need help with Becks room his nursery was soooo cute and now he is excaping the crib and i had to move everything out of it and he just has this toddler bed in it, it looks like he is in a prison cell.