Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Yummy VALENTINE cookies!!

Yummy Sugar cookies!!
Best looking cookie j/k!
Papa, Berkley, and Addie!
Lovin sound of music..haha.!!
Oh.. how we love sweet yummy sugar cookies!! Valentines in the air....j/k.....Tonight me and my sister made sugar cookies with the two babies. And while we were making them papa entertained them by watching The Sound of Music ! Okay they love the singing part!! (so we know what chapter those are on the DVD) So Berkley sings DO RA ME FA SO LA TE DO ..well I think thats how it goes!j/k Anyway we had fun! We made the fast sugar cookie cake mix reciepe! Gotta love it! So fast!

I think I made the best looking one out of the whole batch! j/k ( It's the one you like the best..u know the striped one j/k)

Well I am so excited to do Valentines!! Wahoo!
OKay for all my fellow friends who want this way super easy recipes!!
Here it is..so easy! and so goood! And of course they are the healthest cookies j/k!
CAKE MIX SUGAR COOKIES!
1 pkg. cake mix ( white,yellow or party )
1/2 cup shortening
1/3 cup butter-soften
1tsp. vanilla
1 egg
Cook @ 375 degrees for 5-7 min or until golden brown
beat 1/2 of cake mix-then putin the rest
I used neon food coloring for the icing that works the best for bright colors!
Thanks to my sister Amber for all the wonderful recipes!

3 comments:

Cindy Merris said...

Yea! I love your stinkin cute blog and family. Berkley is so huge, I can't wait to see her. We need to get together soon.

Stephanie said...

What....cake mix sugar cookies? Shay you naughty girl, you have been holding out on me, and for that you must post the recipe.

~Steph

Ashley and Devan said...

Yummy Yummy! I agree with Steph.. you need to post this recipe. You Dad is so cute! Is that your sister's little girl?