Wednesday, February 13, 2008

2 YRS OLD !!! And SUPER CUTE!!





Last friday Berkley got her 2 yr. pictures! I know you all are thinking ..um did'nt she just get them done?! Well I find every occasion to have pictures done! Cause I am in love with pictures..espically when their own babe/family! Sometimes I think should change my career ! j/k I love taking pics.



Anyway Brad's cousin just moved back here. So we hurried and got them done!! ( like I didn't have enough time ! ) We had a blast! She took us on a location and in her studio!
They had to get out the mouse to entertain..but she loved it!! She got some cute shots!
Berkley started to get tired..but over all I think she did fabulous!!!!
So if anyway is looking for a good photographer I've got one!!

( I have her blog link under my friends..you shoud ck.it out) But I thought I would share some cute pics. of my cute little Berkley Jo !!































Sorry I am new at this and I was having drama..with all these pictures/posting etc.
So sorry I 've to be continued ..on the next post!



























5 comments:

Jess said...

That is so funny you picked a lot of the ones that I liked also. She was lots of fun.

Ashley and Devan said...

I purse tagged you so do the same tag as I did on my blog and then tag 5 more people. : )

Kate said...

Shay so cute! I love your little girl and she just makes the darndest faces. I tell you what girl...I sure love working with you. It makes life all the more fun. oh, katierue.blogspot.com is mine!

{Anne} said...

Honestly just the cutest pics and girl ever! You are the best Shay. Thanks for the formula! I think I will try Jess out next round of photos. She did awesome.

Trent and Whit said...

Oh my goodness Shay, your little one is abosolutly BEAUTIFUL!!