Tuesday, February 26, 2008

YuMmY!! Carmel Corn Pops!


I wanted to be an over achiever .. so last night I attempted to make some yummy corn pops. A very yummy recipe I got from a cute friend! Not to mention they are so addicting!! So I have been the biggest slacker of America... I need to post several things.. so be prepared to see some major posting! j/k!
But I thought I would share the recipe!
I brought a big bowl to Dr. whitings this morning ..and let me tell you it.. well..I just stole a picture..and that is what you are looking at up above.It was full!! But what I love about it is it is like popcorn without the kernels! IT'S SO ADDICTING!!
"CARMEL CORN POPS"
1 cup butter
1cup Karo Syrup
2 cups of Brown Sugar
1 can of sweet condensed milk
1 bag of Corn Pops
( you can find them in chip isle in the store
they look like cheetos w/out the cheese)
Boil butter, karo and brown sugar for 4 minutes..stirring frequently.
Then take it off the burner to pour the sweet and condensed milk in.
Then bring it back to a boil for1 minute.
Then pour over your corn pops.
( put the corn pops in a bowl and then pour over and stir with a spatcula! )
THEN ENJOY..Be PREPARED no DIETS allowed !! When YOu get addicted to these!!
Love Ya!




3 comments:

Brittany said...

I'm afraid to start!

Stephanie said...

First of all I about died when I saw a new post. She does exist! j/k
Second, my mother in law makes these and so I know about the addiction level these carry. Baby if these are wrong I don't want to be right.

shay said...

steph ! I Love you!!