Thursday, July 10, 2008

4th of July Snap Shots

My LittleE Miss. FireCraCkEr!!

Oh.. how the days go by so fast!
I beat you MOM !! We were having races to nona's flag!

CHEESE!!! just a little chessey!!
I am getting all my Pictures filed away from over the 4th and I thought I would share some my mom took of her!! Iam going to try and get all of my pictures up from my new camera..its a little more complicated! j/k ( help brooke j/k ) But it is so much fun!!And so much more better with picture quality!! I want to sign for the photography class!! I love taking pictures!!

5 comments:

Ashley and Devan said...

Oh Shay she is too dang cute! You always have her dressed so darling! What a doll!

amber said...

Sister the ribbons turned out so cute! I just love that girl! Thanks for letting her play with us this past week! Love you!

Unknown said...

i love the glasses they are so cute on her.

Jeff and Jenn said...

I am SO glad you put a picture of the little hairdo you did on there b/c you always have her so decked out!!! Hey, I'm coming out and want to do those pictures if you're still interested. I left my phone in London and don't have your number!! Which is why I'm writing this long comment... sorry! Let me know!! :)

Jay and Ang said...

look how cute Berkley is!!! I am diggin the purple glasses. I need a pair of those.