Monday, July 7, 2008

INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!







This 4th of July we went to the Stadium of fire! We went with our friends Brooke and Jesse and there cute kids! It was Berkley's first time! She loved it!! Miley wasn't quite what I expected!!The Blueman group was good and fun!! But the fireworks were of.. course one of the Best part!!





But on this little post I wanted to let everyone know how greatful I am to be living in a free country!! I am so greatful for all of our troops that protect every single day!! I sometimes forget how lucky Iam to have people fighting for our country!! I have some family members who serve in the National Guard, Air Force and Marines. I Want them to know how greatful I am of them ..for serving AMERICA!! I am so proud of them and my hats go off to all of them and there family!!


I have to say I am pretty darn proud to call them family!!


I am now flying my flag with even more pride!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA!!




p.s. I love you Jay, Coy, Ryan, Jared for all you do..for us!!


We love you!! And miss you!!