Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Cute Little Babe!!

I was just playing around with this camera....and I let her choose the poses! And she was so fun pretending that she was in charge! We were just in my backyard!! We were headed to the Strawberry days rodeo later that day! But we had fun just taking snap shots!
I love this picture!! She much be a tree hugger??!! I wonder who she gets that from !j/k
I love this pic. except for her cute glasses had to be like little Miss Library Lady!
Cute little backside!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! I absolutely love the boots! I can't believe how big she is getting. Sounds like you are having a great time with her.

The Strickland Gang said...

Library lady nothing, She is a cutie patootie. Gotta love her.

Jesse and Tiffany said...

Shay she is so dang cute I seriouls love those boots! We need to get to gether soon!!! Love ya

Shannon said...

WOW Shay, she is freakin adorable!! I love how sassy she is already!
She looks so stinkin cute in those Glasses, i just love it!

oh and your mom is gorgeous like you, she could totally be your twin!!

Jewel McKinney said...

Hey Shay talk about your total cute look alike. She is so beautiful! Add me to your blog now please and tell Stephanie too so I can see her family blog :)

{Anne} said...

Question: Could she be any cuter???

Answer: Absolutely NOT!!!!