Tuesday, July 15, 2008

....Continued Strawberry days!!


The little cousins !! Katelynn , Alysandra and Berkley Jo!!
Having a blast at strawberry days!!

Hey.. little JO JO!!


Cute little Boots!!
Daddy and Berkley Jo!!



Berkley and Mommy!!


So I have some fun pictures I am going to post..I have to just get them in order..(which means we will see them next month j/k!! ) But they are fun!! We have some from the Nephi Rodeo!! Which was a blast compliments to Brooke and Jesse!!! But I will have to recieve my gold star later from all of you ..when I post every week with all these pictures!! j/k !! Love you all!!

1 comment:

amber said...

Soooo cute! We will have to come next year when Addi girl can actually sit for more than five minutes! j/k I do have to say I have some dang cute sisters!