Friday, March 21, 2008

FLASH BACK FRIDAY!!!!




It's FLASH BACK FRIDAY!!!

(compliments to steph)



Okay I am flashing you back to 1989!!!!!

Okay I know you all are so so jealous of my glasses!! I would be too! Anyway I was at my moms house and found this picture! Thanks to my wonderful bright purple picks for my huge fluff bangs! The picks always did it the best!! Don't you think!?

And if you are wondering what the pink stuff is and sticker ..its the scrapbook paper . I couldn't get it off the paper so ..I took a pic. of it! I know I'm a weirdo!

Anyway I hope you all enjoy this picture of mine!!haha! I especially love my purple dress! I know you all want to borrow it!!j/k

Happy Flash Back Friday!!!








6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Shay

What can I say about your picture....You have blossomed into a beautiful women.
I am so glad you did this. I think you win for the best picture of the day.

Brittany said...

very cute Shay, you were way ahead of your time!

Ashley and Devan said...

I agree with Steph, best picture by far. You were very cute. The glasses crack me up!

Trent and Whit said...

You are right, I am jealous of the glasses :) hahaha! good times!

Alison said...

LOVE. IT.
Excellent proof of what style really is...you are too cute Shay!

Anonymous said...

That is a great picture Shay!!