Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My Downstairs!! Wahoo

THink....Western..lodge..Mountains...Outdoors..kind of feel!!

Brad Was my Hero this weeknd!!j/k But I have been begging to do this for quit some time!And finally went and got the supplies from our friend lowes and started..right away!!! Brad did in all one day!! I love that kid!! He is my project boy! He always has a something going on! ! But anyway I just about peed my pants when it was done!Wahoo!! But I now have to decorate down stairs! I just threw a few things up. So thats one of my next projects!!
I know ..Im obsessed! But I love change! Well when it comes from your house!! But I have to say I love this rearranging..decor...painting..etc kinda stuff. Its kind of fun!! But anyway please bless the photographer she has had shaking hands from working so hard..hhaa! Not! No my cute husband did most all the work!!!
THANKS HUSBAND!!
So anyway hopefully you can see the pic. clearly!

Little Berkley thought it was quite hard!! She was daddy's biggest helper!! (better then her momma!) She keep her dad on his toes..from taking off with the nails....glue...trim...etc. She would try to take off with half of his stuff! And then hide them through out the house or in her toy room! Gotta love the little helpers!


Thanks for being patient with the beginner of remolding!!j/k
So if anyway has any suggestions..for decorating let me know!! I would love some ideas!

7 comments:

Brittany said...

Cute Shay! Looks so cozy!

Stephanie said...

Looks great Shay, you are on a roll.

The Strickland Gang said...

Shay...It looks soooo good! Can Brad come to my house and do some beadboard in my laundry room?? It looks great!

shay said...

Of course sister strickland! I'll seng him right over!!J/K

Andrea said...

LOVE IT!!!

Alison said...

Shay dear! It looks so so cute. Is cute the right word? No! It looks sooo great! I'm especially a big fan of the green kitchen, I think its super fun!
Hope you don't mind I ALWAYS check out your blog. You have such a darling little family.

Ashley and Devan said...

Shay! You house is so fantastic! Brad did a good job!

Do you work on Monday or Wednesday? I want to come down and switch out my Hapari kit so I have the new stuff and then stop to see you, Kayloni, and Steph! If you are not working we should go to lunch! That is if I can reach Jill ( I have called her but no luck). If you talk to her will you tell her to call me? Do you know if there is someone else I should be calling?