Wednesday, March 5, 2008

PoLkA dOtS !!!!

I love the colors! My favorite..if you couldn't tell!
I love her name in that writing!!

My wanna be curtains! (it's just the material over the rod)
So I can see what it look like!


I Just FINALLY decided to get to Berkley's room!! I know slacker of america! But I have a good friend who hooked me up with my favorite colors for... Berkleys room!They are the Cutest dots ! Not to mention I also borrowed her eyes! !
But I put them on one of Berkley's walls!
It's so.. so... super cute I love it!!
But now I have to be an over achiever and try to sew her curtains! But I already have all of her material ..I just need to get my MArtha stewart on!!... and sew away!! j/k
But Iam trying to get her room all finished!! So I'll keep you all posted on how it looks! Maybe
I 'll give a sneak peak on the finished product!! j/k
I also painted my kitchen a super cute green! But my camera ran out of batteries so I guess I'll post that when I get new batteries!
Love you all!
oh.. p.s.
My cutest little friend Brooke is the one who helped me out with the cutest vinyl!!
Including throughout my house!
Her link is under friends! so..if you need any vinyl !!

4 comments:

Ashley and Devan said...

Berkley has the cutest romm I have ever seen! It turned out darling! Did your friend Brooke do the dots too or did you get those somewhere else?

Lisa Danielson said...

Your blog is so stinkin' cute!! Look at how domestic you are! I love Berkley's room--it is adorable!!!

amber said...

Sister! I love the polka dots! I need to come and see them! Does Berky just love it! We need to get going on your curtains!

shay said...

Ash-
Yes, Brooke did the dots! It was so Fun!