Monday, March 24, 2008

HAppY SpRing!!

WELCOME SPRING!!!...... Spring dresses..sunglasses....

4-wheeling...walks...parks....birds chirping....flowers....I could go on!!and on!!

Berkley in her Easter Dress on Sunday! I have to say she is so cute!Little Miss Spunky!

Say cheese!!

WELCOME SPRING!!!

I hope everyone had a fun Easter! I know we did! Berkley loved finding the eggs! I think she was nervous about seeing the bunny! Because she wouldnt look in the living room ..untill Brad said look what the bunny left! !! But we had a fun weeknd! Berkley has twiner dresses as her cousin Addi! We found these super cute dresses! They looked so cute!!

6 comments:

{Anne} said...

Love the dress Shay! That is adorable. Easter is the best Holiday because it does welcome in spring...yea!!!Hope to see you soon and I want to hear how the daddy/daughter date went?

Jay and Ang said...

You guys made the cutest little baby ever!!! Glad you had a great Easter! You guys going to Ashley's baby shower?

Stephanie said...

Her dress is darling, and I love her cheese face! I am glad you all had a fun weekend.

Trent and Whit said...

That is the most darling little dress! (not to mention the darling little girl in it!)

Anonymous said...

Hi Shay! I found your blog from Andrea's. How are ya?!? I can't believe how big Berkley is getting. I miss you guys a ton! Check out our blog at camadamsfamily.blogspot.com! I'll keep checking in!

The Davila Family said...

Shay,

She is the cutest thing ever. Can I have her? Cute blogspot. I need to update mine. Love ya hun.

Darla