Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Who LOVES GREEN???


Okay so I painted my Kitchen GrEeN!!


So I decieded that it was time to start decorating the house!! Umm..only cause its been about a year now!!Since we've bought it! But I also got new carpet !! So I added a little pic. of the carpet upstairs and downstairs!! ( I know i am weird but..if you if you saw the other carpet then you would be so excited for me !j/k )
So I thought I would share some of my exciting news in my house! :) So I love GREEn !! It's a healing color!! Sorry the pics. aren't the best!!














Iknow my basement needs a little help!! But we are needing to finish that as well.. Iam going to put up tongue and groove/bead baord looking stuff. So it looks like a lodge /outdoors feel. So please bare with me!!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Love It!! I can't believe you ever doubted yourself, it looks great! I can't wait to come see it in person.