Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Manastics!!! a.k.a Gymnastics!

Who thinks manastics is so fun???

WE DO !!! says Berkley and Chewy! Today was their first day! And they loved it!! I am mean loved it!!!


Showing off the stamp she got for being a excellent gymnst!!

Love and squeeze!!!

YOu gotta give the CUZ a LUV!! They did so good today! And they love playing together!! SO they had a blast! We got in the car ..and Berkely started to cry and asked ..PLeaSe can I go to manstics mommy! It was so funny!
Luckily they have next week! !!

3 comments:

Jess said...

Oh my hecka we love manastics!!! They were so cute today, especially jo jo going super fast on the balance beam. Its all about sweet CUZIN LOVIN! love and squeeze.

Ashley and Devan said...

I love it! Berkleys expressions are too cute. I love that you have her in "manastics"!

Jess said...

Shay,
I don't have your number anymore so I want to tell you about that clothing party that is coming up. Call me so that I can give you some of the stuff.